Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just Got Myself a Sony PSP (I'm Back)

Having been one of the first peeps to bring the Sony PSP system to Ghana, it wasn't a surprise that after two years without my bricked love I wanted to come back.
Actually the main reason why I got it this second time is the fact that my BFF . . . needed someone to school his a** on some multi-player games.
On lunch one day, I went with him to Accra central opposite "LAVA" and scooped up one for GH¢150.00.
I had to leave it with him for a couple of days to get it downgraded and custom "firmwarize" to a firmware that can enable me to run games on the 8GB memory stick I am planning on getting.
I managed to get my hands on these games and try 'em:
GTA: Liberty Stories
Fight night: Round 3
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Street Fighter: Alpha Max 3
MGS: PSI-Ops
Scareface
Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Bleach 4
Fifa Street 2
Beowulf
etc.

I can't wait for Max Payne to be released on the PSP.

No comments: