Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HP exec cuts birthday cake with MacBook Air



My friend over at PhoneTag, James Siminoff, thought it would be funny to hand over a Macbook Air as a "gift" after I blew out the candle on a birthday cake. I immediately used it to cut the cake, it's so damn sharp it did a fine job. People thought it was funny enough to blog. So before this thing spreads, I thought I'd explain myself: It was a combination of some fantastic wine, constant ribbing from my friends, and a hand rolled cigar that did this.

As I see the Mac fans are coming out in droves, much respect... and um... it was a joke - I guess you had to be there ;) I assure you no Macs were harmed in the taking of this photo.

...and for those of you who keep emailing me to send you the Mac, it's not really mine, it's my friend who was hosting the party. They are constantly ribbing me about the Mac vs PC debate and thus the reason I was presented with the Mac as a "gift" -- get it? Now smile a little, it helps the day go by.

Ahh well, I wouldn't be needing this notebook for long anyways... :) Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog . dell laptop batteries weighing in between 5 and 7 lb (2.3–3.2 kg), with a screen size of 14.1 inches and 15.4 inches (35 and 39 cm).Desktop replacement computers.