Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's the best thing that’s happened to you today?

A friend of mine got a blackberry bold 9000 today form AT&T and she asked me to help her reset her os, knowing that I have been in the blackberry frenzy for some time now.

After resetting her os I found out that they mistakenly sold her a locked phone. I was about to go give her back the phone when I decided to do a little "googling" and see how easy it was to unlock it.

I found out that it cost from $15.00 - $20.00 to get an unlock code aka MEP code online and also locally if you are not an official AT&T subscriber.

But fortunately I came across a website called BlackBerryMEP.COM, which offered to get me the code if I could provide them with my imei and mep id.

I thought it was a joke, but complied anyway since I had no other option. Within minutes of sending them a mail I got a reply from them asking me to add the mep id since I only sent them my imei. So I did that and was about to leave the office when I got another email from them.

To my surprise the email had the mep unlock code in it. I took the phone out, put in a local sim card and tried the code, asta la vista . ... the darn code worked!!!!

I promised to write a review about their site, so here it is . . . I would have written a review anyways. . Wink!!!

So thank you very much “BlackBerryMep.COM”

No comments: