Saturday, December 22, 2007

Countdown to Christmas_3

Sat. 22nd December. Just left my uncles house at Manet Cottage, Spintex road. He had this small party for his family and friends and since I'm family, had to show my face. Didn'r think it was going to be fun, but it turned out pretty well. Fiifi Banson of Peace Fm showed up and was brought to our table to greet my folks and me. He had this 'hot thing' with him. How come all these tv and radio peeps are rolling with the 'hot things', well I guess that'll be another story. As usual we are stuck in traffic leaving Spintex road. Dad thinks it's 'cos the NPP deligates are now leaving Legon. I hope Nana Akuffo Addo wins though, hate the way Alan Kyeremateng is spreading money around like he's Puff Daddy. Atleast Akuffo Addo is more matured and has an iron fist, plus 'ye nim ne dada' (we already know him). We'll probably make it home by 12:30 - 1:00am. I just hope I'm able to wake up early for church. Hmmm, Whats thats sound. zel are u snoring. Is that what smiernoff ice can do to peeps. Got to sign off now. Trying my best to keep my eyes open to finnish this post. Hope u have a wonderful holiday season.

"its Esco in case u aint know so"

No comments: