Monday, December 10, 2007

iPhone 1.1.2 Upgrade Finally Unlocked

9th Dec, 2007. Guess Christmas came early for . . . this year. HURRAY!! I have finally been able to unlock my friends iphone which he accidentally upgraded to firmware 1.1.2. Took a hell of time, but i finally did it. I nearly gave up when the putty command lines didnt give me the required end results. I had to finally use AnySIM1.2U to finish it off. iPhone ain't that bad after all. I Think Imma get one myself and sell it when Nokia releases their touchphone, sorry Apple.

1 comment:

John Opoku said...

Bobby - this is kind of cool, did you use the instructions on the web or basic ESCO skills, if so can you blog about how to unlock the iphone for newbies like us to try also instead of using putty you can use the terminal in "Gutsy Gibbons" to run your commands. Let me know if you were able to find a Sandbox to try it on.