Saturday, December 1, 2007

Singles 30/11/07

Couldn't really find any REALLY good tracks, thats really why I didn't post nothing for a while. I don't wanna be like other blogs where they post everyday but most of its a load of crap tracks just to fill tracks for that day (and you know thats true!), I wanna only post if I actually got some good tracks.
Make sure you check out Marck Angles single "Game", also remember to vote on the poll.
Also check out my upcoming album section and latest album download section.
Don't forget you are always welcome to request stuff and i'll surely have them up in the shortest possible time.
Feel free to hit the shout-out box on the lower right corner of the blog.

DOWNLOAD PACK [Part 1 A-M]
DOWNLOAD PACK [Part 2 N-Y]
Could have had this as one pack but it was just over 100mb. (it was 102mb, yes i did try compressing it)

No comments: